Hey Soul Sisters!
While we’d love to say that we’ve been hard at work behind the scenes all spring and summer to roll out the Soul Sister Fall 2017 Retreat registration, the reality is that life came knocking at our doors sometime in April and hasn’t left our homes and lives yet.
Between dealing with ACL surgery recovery, a teenager in crises, buying a new home, and having kids home all summer, while doing our best to be present with our clients in our businesses, life…shall we say…got a little out of control for us both. Real talk folks!
And now that most of the urgent fires have been put out, or are currently smoldering, and our kids are returning to school soon (Yahoo!), we’re ready to return our focus and hearts towards our Fall Retreat.
We’re just as excited to open up registration as we were when we first announced the birth of Soul Sister Retreats. This lets us know that the Universe wholeheartedly supports this, us, and especially you all!
While we still have a few more summer dog days ahead of us, harvest season is approaching and we are so excited for crisp, cooler weather and to invite you all into our circle this fall.
We’ll support you in community with other like-hearted souls. You’ll connect with the hero (you!) in your life stories and become champion of your own path.
We’ll devote time giving gentle attention to our life stories and experiences while discovering the gifts they behold.
We own our stories so we don’t spend our lives being defined by them or denying them. – Brené Brown
Imagine getting away to unplug and being surrounded by a mountain landscape and Georgia’s beautiful fall colors while we focus on meditation, reiki, creativity, hiking, and a chat by the fireside. We’ll share stories, invite healing, and create long-lasting connections.
Our retreat promises to be a sacred time of discovery and renewal for your highest self!
Your Retreat Tuition Includes:
- An uplifting overnight and full-day experience with time away to unplug in a secluded cabin. Retreat will begin on Friday evening with happy hour and a delicious meal, followed by an evening of sacred relaxation and intention-setting. Saturday morning, we’ll begin with a warm welcome & meditation, breakfast, and opening ceremony before diving into the day’s activities. We’ll finish up with a closing ceremony on Saturday evening.
- A nurturing, safe, and inviting space for sharing, loving, laughing, and connection with like-hearted souls.
- Time in a sacred community of women to share and honor your story, and wholehearted support in embracing and healing the difficult parts of your story.
- An invitation to take comfort in and savor the grace of nature and fresh air.
- A chance to receive guidance on how best to show up for yourself, be you, and love yourself through the process.
- Nourishing meals, and delightful snacks, hot tea, and coffee.
- A relaxation care package sent to your doorstep before the retreat to feed the fire in your spirit for self-care.
- Gifts and goodies sprinkled throughout the day of the retreat.
*There are only 6 spots available at the Owning and Healing Your Story Fall Retreat. The last day to register is Thursday, September 21.
Dinner on Friday night, and breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Saturday. Gluten and/or dairy free and vegetarian options will be provided. Please be sure to indicate any food allergies on the registration form and we’ll do our best to honor them when planning for meals. If requested, we will provide you with a menu as we get closer to the retreat so you can decide whether it will be necessary to supplement based on your individual needs.
This is an overnight retreat. Plan to arrive on Friday evening, and stay overnight in the cabin with us, along with other retreat attendees. There will be a private Facebook group for attendees who wish to connect about carpooling.
There are no refunds. Because this is a small retreat, cancellations will not be refunded or partially refunded. However, your spot is transferable to use for a future retreat. We are unable to make exceptions to this policy, so please be mindful when making the decision to claim your spot with us.