Healing Journeys Women’s Wellness Group
I run an ongoing women’s wellness group called Healing Journeys at A.T.L. Psychotherapy & Consulting Services.
Come enjoy inspiring and engaging discussions along with practical exercises offered in a supportive environment. Topics include: self-acceptance and practicing self-compassion, managing depression and anxiety, coping with adversity and life transitions, healing from grief and loss, and enhancing your self-care practice.
Healing Journeys is a group dedicated to promoting unconditional acceptance, healing, and the wellness of women in a safe and non-judgmental space. This group was created to provide you with loving support and connection with other women along your journey.
Who would benefit from this group? Women who are…
- healing from sexual abuse.
- reclaiming their independence after a divorce.
- coping with life as a single woman.
- in need of healthy emotional support.
- desiring to enhance their connections with friends and family.
- experiencing increased stress and need guidance in quieting the mind and calming the body.
A.T.L. Psychotherapy & Consulting Services
5835 Campbellton Road, SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
$25 per session
For more information about the group’s schedule, or if you have any questions, complete the contact me form or call me directly at 404.428.4114.
Image credit: Andreas Krappweis via stock.xchng