It’s hard to believe that it’s almost one year since we announced the birth of Soul Sister Retreats. Since then, we held our inaugural retreat in Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains in October.
There were so many amazing moments at the Owning and Healing Your Story Fall Retreat!
From the breathtaking night sitting by the river under a full sky of stars with a bonfire and s’mores, to the profound moments of connection shared between the retreat-ers, and of course, the laughter.
“Thank you, more please” is the mantra our hearts have been humming since then.
We’ve reflected, tuned back into our own lives and commitments (hello, driving kids around town and helping with homework!), and are reinvigorated to show up for more amazing retreat experiences.
Now let’s get acquainted with the next Soul Sister retreat.
Next In Line
We’ve been taking turns for almost 40 years now, so we plan to now head to the lovely state of Minnesota.
We’ll retreat in the stunningly beautiful North Shore area of Lake Superior. This has become a beloved spot for us and we can’t think of a more sacred place to meet for our next retreat.
Awakening To the Fire Within You
After plenty deep dive conversations over the holidays, we decided to answer the call to hold space for authenticity.
In our work with clients who are kindling the fire of their soul’s blueprint, we’re witnessing a call for a life that feels more aligned with their truth.
Collectively, we sense that there’s a yearning for more authenticity in the lives and hearts of our fellow Soul Sisters.
This theme of authenticity that’s emerging is reflective of our deepest desire to show up for our true selves in a courageous, loving, and wholehearted way. It also means that we dig spiritually deeper to unearth the insight that’s hidden in our daily struggles and challenges.
If you’re ready to dance with your true self in a courageous and powerful way, then join us April 27-29th at the Soul Sister Authenticity Spring Retreat!
A Soul Sister Retreat promises to be a sacred time of discovery and renewal for your highest self!
Your Retreat Tuition Includes:
- An uplifting weekend experience to slow down and unplug in a luxury cabin in the beautiful North Shore of Lake Superior.
- Retreat will begin on Friday evening with Soul Sister Happy Hour followed by an evening of settling in, getting to know your fellow retreat-ers, and intention-setting for the retreat experience. Delicious and nutritious meals and snacks will be prepared by a chef throughout the weekend. Saturday morning, we’ll begin with a warm welcome of coffee and sunrise, a hearty breakfast, and an opening ceremony and meditation before beginning the retreat activities. We’ll conclude with a heartfelt closing ceremony on Sunday afternoon.
- A nurturing, safe, and sacred space for sharing, laughing, and connecting with like-hearted souls (your fellow Soul Sisters).
- Time in loving community with other women to reconnect with your core, and receive wholehearted support in embracing your true self.
- An invitation to savor the grace of nature and fresh air, which can manifest in the experience of stargazing, the sound of birds chirping and waves lapping on the shore, the feel of Lake Superior water on your skin, or spending time collecting stones on a pebble beach.
- A chance to receive guidance on how best to show up for yourself, be you, and love yourself through the process.
- The experience of devoted self-care to ignite and raise the vibration of your own self-care.
- A special care package sent to your doorstep before the retreat to pave the way and prepare your heart for authenticity.
- Goodies sprinkled throughout the retreat weekend.
*There are only 4 spots available at the Authenticity: Showing Up For Your True Self Retreat. The last day to register is March 30th.
Dinner on Friday night. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks on Saturday. Breakfast on Sunday. Gluten and/or dairy free and vegetarian options will be provided. Please be sure to indicate any food allergies on the registration form and we’ll do our best to honor them when planning for meals. If requested, we will provide you with a menu as we get closer to the retreat so you can decide whether it will be necessary to supplement based on your individual needs.
This is a weekend retreat (2 overnight stays) at a lakeside luxury cottage in Two Harbors, Minnesota. Plan to arrive on Friday evening, and stay in the cabin with us and other retreat-ers. Please plan for room and bed-sharing. If you’re interested in making carpool arrangements, we can connect you with your fellow retreat-ers after you register.
There are no refunds. Because we host small and intimate retreats, cancellations will not be refunded or partially refunded. However, your spot is transferable to use for a future retreat. We are unable to make exceptions to this policy, so please be mindful when making the decision to claim your spot with us.